Any chance of Novell?

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was always curious why there wasn't a Novell board (even before I had this new job), since so many corporations use it, and I'm also aware that at least a few here are familiar with it and/or are good at it. I suppose it's because it's not closely associated with web design, but it would fit easily in the operating systems category.

And I am Positive, I'm going to need it! *lol

I'm only suggesting it, because I don't want to clutter other boards with occaisional Novell Netware questions.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• rjmthezonenet
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, I Novell board or AT LEAST an "Other Operating Systems" board with Novell specifically mentioned in the description (hmmm... and Mac).
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the idea, maybe we need an "Other OS" Forum and a "Hardware" forum. Sadly Mac would have to be split across the two of them ;)
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would be a strong proponent of an "Other OS forum". So far I've placed my Novell questions in the Windows forum and have had good results, but it just really doesn't fit there. I even had several questions today, but figured the answers out on my own) And I've seen the MAC proponents asking for a place as well. My opinion is an "Other OS" forum is a good compromise.
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

b_heyer wrote:
I like the idea, maybe we need an "Other OS" Forum and a "Hardware" forum. Sadly Mac would have to be split across the two of them ;)

AH HA!!! the whole reason it hasn't been brought in yet is so that you mods don't have to move them around all the time... it's a conspiracy :hmm:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts