Breadcrumb menu placement

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that it is good that the main menu is at the left, but I've grown so accustomed to the breadcrumb menu being at the left that I think you should move the breadcrumb menu to the left after the Main Menu button.

I don't know if that would look any better, it's just a suggestion... maybe you've already tried that. It's not a big deal, I just find it easier to use if it's on the left (At least while I'm not used to it being on the right :lol: )
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know initially its hard to adjust. I keep looking at the top right for main menu button.

I think we will all soon get used to it, I actually already have plans for other menus after the main menu on the left, such as a forums button to display the forums in a popout menu. May have some other ideas as well such as tools one, as I eventually plan to create tools that webmasters can use to help them with all sorts of aspects related to webmastering.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I definitely like the smaller header-bound menu better. The large one on the right used to drive me nuts because if I right-clicked something to open it in a new tab from the menu and then wanted to go to the unread posts from the already open tab I had to close the menu first.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
I know initially its hard to adjust. I keep looking at the top right for main menu button.

I think we will all soon get used to it, I actually already have plans for other menus after the main menu on the left, such as a forums button to display the forums in a popout menu. May have some other ideas as well such as tools one, as I eventually plan to create tools that webmasters can use to help them with all sorts of aspects related to webmastering.

Alright... that sounds good :)

Waiting forward for your releases :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts