BWM, please, stop living in your parents' basement.

• spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

This arrived in my PM box this morning:

caseyturner wrote:
delete me, bann becuase im just going to lay you the truth.

I can careless about your forum alright? I make more money then you off online marketing. I Do not have time to post about others sites. There should now be rules that state " oh you need to post 3 great reviews about others sites " before i can post one for others to review mine. Those are my posts that is what i think. What else are you wanting me to say? great site man but it sucks. change this change that. If i see nothign needs to be changed then leave it like that.

You only have 31k registered users on your forum. I got 3 times that amount in my mailing list, Plus readers on some of my blogs. I bet you anyhting i make more money then you that is why you are moderating a damn forum called ozzu.

I am known to speak what i think and that is basiclly what I am doing here. Expect bad reviews I may post about your forum. go ahead bann me delete my accounts. Gives me more power on what my post on my blog will be :) i love entertaining my readers, and they love to bad mouth aswell :) *plum* will spread.

Btw webmaster to webmaster. the world wide web is up in the web2.0 stage. your site looks real old school. defently with that mortal combat dragon symbol. Do you still live in basement of parents house or something? I know im enjoying writing you this letter here in my hotel room :))))

there are just some people you dont just mess with like that

:lol:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

What a tool.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I find it quite amazing that he was able to determine you were the site owner so easily spork! Amazing! I could never have done that so quickly. I would have never guessed it was you. Congrats on your promotion!
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I need counseling now :(

It hurts me to read that...and i'm only a mod. Has anyone heard anything from Bigweb recently? i think we should all be concerned if he's read this :( :cry:

:wink:
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member

Post 3+ Months Ago

In light of my recent promotion, I'm giving a 30% raise to all moderators.

Also, free hat.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

What's 30% of nothing?
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member

Post 3+ Months Ago

Shhhhh! :wink:
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

oh yeah and for the record, BWM been hiding in his parent's basement closet
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Lol, using a bucket for a bathroom. In case that person who you can't meddle with comes because he gave 3 bad reviews :lol:

Anyway, if that person ever reads this thread, he should know that this isn't a money making site :lol: this is a community forum, not a marketplace. BWM said that himself in some thread, I just can't find it right now.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmm how did he know I was really living in my parents basement? I thought that was a secret :(
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would also have never guessed that you are the site owner spork ... that's amazing ... Bigwebmaster I always thought you were in charge ... lol ...
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey

Post 3+ Months Ago

You never know. He probably hijacked this site. And that guy is probably spying on BWM and Spork. Knowing both of their ugly secrets :o

:lol: that guy makes me crack up :lol: Furious about being lazy to provide good 3 reviews :lol:
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

You know he typed more in his complaint letter than he would've in 3 reviews ... Bahahaha ... What a joke ...
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
Hmm how did he know I was really living in my parents basement? I thought that was a secret :(

and how's that camaro running? Still wearing the old Metallica t-shirt as well?
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

caseyturner wrote:
I bet you anyhting i make more money then you....

and I bet BWM has better grammar skills than you... as*ole
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can't help but wonder if the arrogant people who brag about how much they make & how much they paid for things will ever figure out that the only reason they pay soo much for things is because they let everyone know they can afford to pay that much. :scratchhead:

Capitalisim wrote:
Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey

Post 3+ Months Ago

righteous_trespasser wrote:
You know he typed more in his complaint letter than he would've in 3 reviews ... Bahahaha ... What a joke ...

That's one of the funny "features" of that letter :lol:

joebert wrote:
I can't help but wonder if the arrogant people who brag about how much they make & how much they paid for things will ever figure out that the only reason they pay soo much for things is because they let everyone know they can afford to pay that much. :scratchhead:

Capitalisim wrote:
Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it.

True... ...
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wait, did I miss something? Haha, I go away for a year and come back to find that spork is in charge instead of BWM? Oh man, I'm really confused!

Anyway, I thought the internet was mainly for free expression, rather than a cheap last minute way to make money :P

It's people like this guy who definately don't deserve to have ANY money if they decide to brag about it to everyone randomly.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 18 posts