cathegorize

• k3ny1
  • k3ny1

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think this forum need to be cathegorize, for instance the programming coding topic , can be cathegorized according to the programming language, then it would be more easier for all the member to view.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I believe back in the day when the forum was started this is how it was. There must have been a good reason for changing it. I know forums that are like this and it seems that everyone spends most of there time in one forum, php, and never really looks at the others. So be combining the forums it makes it so all the topics are being view and more of a chance to get replyed to.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

The main reason we condensed it was due to complaints about how having so many different programming forums made it confusing for some to figure out where to post. Some threads aren't specific enough to fit entirely into one category and it could become frustrating for some users to always have to figure out the best place to post. By having it all condensed in one forum like it is now it makes it much easier for members to figure out where to post their threads when it comes down to programming topics.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts