No game forum.

• Detlev
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Detlev
  • Loc: In front o' Computer.

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am surprised that there is no PC\CONSOLE GAMING forum or something, I can't be the only one who enjoy's games and might need help on them. I know a lot of people like World of Warcraft (never played it personally anyone drop their input) and other such RPG like Final Fantasy in which you can get stuck in many many places or just want to brag. First Person Shooters your opinions. Battlefield 2 Kicks ass! I love that, counter-strike source? I am sure you guys use your computers for stuff other than OZZU, MySpace, Photo Manipulation, Web Design, etc.... Just wondering if there was ever a chance for that type of forum or if there was and the reason for it removal. Not enough gamers?
  • Mas Sehguh
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

It'd be kind of offtopic for a "webmaster forum" (whatever a "webmaster" is...).

Oh, and the suggestions dept is over there :)
|
|
|
V
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Exactly, Sam Hughes.

If you want to talk about games then why not find a gamers forum? I think it could be offputting having the General Discussion forum mostly about computer games etc etc. This is a webmaster forum.
  • Detlev
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Detlev

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well if this were strictly webmsater forums some things would be missing. I didn't really think of this as a webmaster only type of stuff forum I had always thought of it as a place to go to for help and other people's opinions. But I don't see the point in defending myself when all it was was a suggestoin. Take it or leave it, thought it might be neat.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

You might try this site for gaming:

http://www.gamegophers.com/

The site is more in the development stage but new faces are always welcome there.
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Given that you think some things are missing from here as a Webmaster forum, then why don't you make those suggestions? :)

What do you think is missing?
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Detlev wrote:
Well if this were strictly webmsater forums some things would be missing. I didn't really think of this as a webmaster only type of stuff forum I had always thought of it as a place to go to for help and other people's opinions. But I don't see the point in defending myself when all it was was a suggestoin. Take it or leave it, thought it might be neat.

Nobody here is criticising your suggestion Detlev. When you leave a suggestion expect whichever feedback there is, if people dont agree with the idea then they will let you know.

I fail to see the point in having a gaming forum when this website is purely for webmasters. Not that i want to sound harsh here...but i think it might start to attract people to Ozzu for all the wrong reasons if there is a Gaming forum.
  • Detlev
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Detlev

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah I was in a pissy mood when I wrote that second one. I usually come on the computer when I get pissed off because I can yell at people who don't know me. :D Yeah, I'll look into that website and I see where you guys are coming from, I was just saying I thought of OZZU of more than a webmaster forum. When I said somethings would be missing I mean the some forums like the photography would be missing not that there was something missing....could have worded that better. Anyway I can understand what you mean, I'd hate to have a bunch of immature 11 year-olds whining about how some game didn't end the way the wanted it to, or how the game makers did a bad job doing something like they could have done it better. Thanks for taking the time to read my idea's. Some forums don't even allow that. jerks. :twisted:
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Detlev wrote:
Yeah I was in a pissy mood when I wrote that second one. I usually come on the computer when I get pissed off because I can yell at people who don't know me. :D

Heh, not here you can't :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts