Graphics tutorial archives?

• Cold Canuck
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Michigan, U.S. of eh

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've been trying to locate any graphics tutes...are there any such animals here?

Always looking for helpful hints or tricks.

Cheers...

C.C.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, my good friend. Only one that I know of....however, There's lot's of tips throughout the Digital/Photography board. Check Bigwebs alt place here:
http://www.bigwebmaster.com/General/Tutorials/

There's a few at the Pegaweb link I've played with. Knowing you, you'll also probably enjoy snurfing around some of the other stuff he's got at the above link.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not sure what programs you use but there are excellent Adobe tutorials here:
http://www.ozzu.com/digital-art-forum/adobe-software-tutorials-tips-tricks-t19982.html
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik wrote:
Not sure what programs you use but there are excellent Adobe tutorials here:
http://www.ozzu.com/digital-art-forum/adobe-software-tutorials-tips-tricks-t19982.html

Trust me Rose...my friend CC is quite skilled with graphics, but that's sorta what I was saying...gotta look in some of the old burial grounds but they're there...

Unfortunately...I think the graphics aspect of what we do doesn't get enough attention. I'm good with code (more-or-less), but when it comes to graphics, it takes creativity and knowing what your proggies can do. I want to get better at the graphics end as Cold Canuck could tell you, so I'll be checking those out as well.
  • Cold Canuck
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
Hello, my good friend. Only one that I know of....however, There's lot's of tips throughout the Digital/Photography board. Check Bigwebs alt place here:
http://www.bigwebmaster.com/General/Tutorials/

...you'll also probably enjoy snurfing around some of the other stuff he's got at the above link.

Hey there, bud :-]

Any chance of getting a section started specifically for the archiving of tutorials?
A place where a person searching for help could hit a single forum link and then search through a listing of the available handy tips...instead of having to sift through a large number of forum posts.

Tips on say.... unusual table design, tips on how to elicit that "Wow" from a prospective client...be it graphically, page layout or that cute li'l rollover effect.

I'm sure with the number of talented folk here, there could be a wealth of tips or valuable time-saving gems to help out those of us who are either new to web design or are perhaps just not as artistically talented as others....

Just an idea

BTW...sad to say, I don't get much chance to snurf these days....surfing on the other hand....:-]

Cheers, my friend....

C.C.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

I guess this whole forum is pretty much an archive of tutorials :D Users can select and search the categories they need information on.

Cheers,
Rose
  • Cold Canuck
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik wrote:
I guess this whole forum is pretty much an archive of tutorials :D Users can select and search the categories they need information on.

Cheers,
Rose

Cheers to you, too Rose :)

C.C.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah...but the search funtion here, IMHO, isn't optimal. I'm moving this to the suggestion board where I think it is appropriate.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts