Hey guys

• Jepps98
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Umm, not exactly sure...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys. Umm I love this site. Better yet it prolly can't get much better :wink: The only thing is, is that I think you need a new bg for it. like a blue or sumtin. It looks good as it is right now, but still :wink:
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

we've talked about doing a new theme sometime, but we're all very busy with work and such. In time we will get around to creating a new look for OZZU, no worries.

P.S. Please change your footer image to one that complies with our rules as stated in the Announcements forum. Images no larger than 100x468 and no bigger than 8kb. Thanks.
  • dojo
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Timisoara, Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

This theme is OK. I really like it. Wanted to use it for a forum of mine, but people couldn't register because there was a problem with one .tpl. I copied the one from subSilver and it worked.

It's pleasant and elegant. Always liked dark backgrounds :D
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

the theme is fine but i think it needs a little red
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jepps...please change your signature. It's much too large in file size. Please read the sig requirements in the posting rules thread in the announcements board.
  • Hacker007
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Riverside, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ozzu has one of the FEW dark skins that I can actually tolerate. And I'll go as far as to say I like it. But it would be nice to have a simple skin chooser, with one dark, and one light. I favor light skins, myself. But there is nothing wrong with the current one! :D
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The "light skin" concept has been much talked about and well-liked. But with phpBB in transition I suspect that Bigwebmaster isn't going to do any major mods or changes until Olympus has transgressed from a beta to a final release, and it's not even quite in beta yet.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think now if we went back to a lighter scheme it would be a nightmare as a lot of the custom text colours have been done in posts to suit a dark background (ie light blue & yellow)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts