Home page?

  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3422
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Whats with the new home page?
Attachments:
ozzu.jpg
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Posts: ?
  • Loc: Ozzuland
  • Status: Online

Post 3+ Months Ago

  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6243
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think I just poo'd myself :oops:

A man gets used to seeing the same thing every time he clicks a bookmark and then ya go and do this to me.

Nicely done. :wink:

Looks like you're trying to bring out the other features of Ozzu besides the forums?

I have a request... can we have an option in the control panel to make the header link go to the forums? I'm so used to clicking on the dragon to get back to the forum index that this is going to drive me crazy..
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 13502
  • Loc: Florida
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 9086
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

spork wrote:
I have a request... can we have an option in the control panel to make the header link go to the forums? I'm so used to clicking on the dragon to get back to the forum index that this is going to drive me crazy..


I actually have another idea for this, and I am not sure yet if people will like it or dislike it. Either way it will take time to adjust probably.

My plan for the ozzu logo instead of going to the main page is to simply go up one from your current location in Ozzu. So if you are in a topic, the logo would take you to the category the topic resides in. If you are in a category the logo would take you to the forum index. If you are in the forum index the logo would take you to the absolute homepage, etc, etc.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 9086
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

The dynamic linking for the ozzu logo is now in effect.
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2852

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
I actually have another idea for this, and I am not sure yet if people will like it or dislike it. Either way it will take time to adjust probably.


AAARGH!! :banghead:

I like it but, it'll surely take some time to get use to it :lol:
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8388
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
The dynamic linking for the ozzu logo is now in effect.

I just noticed that and THANKS :D This is great...
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8740
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

labrego wrote:
Bigwebmaster wrote:
I actually have another idea for this, and I am not sure yet if people will like it or dislike it. Either way it will take time to adjust probably.


AAARGH!! :banghead:

I like it but, it'll surely take some time to get use to it :lol:


Yeah, it's gonna take a while to get used to.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8388
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm already used to it :D

But that's because I never get to the front page... I always stay withing "View Your Posts", "View Unread Posts" and the menu to the right :P

The dynamic logo is a nice and a good feature too :D
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8740
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, for the record it's taken me a couple of days but i'll admit to loving the new page now. I was just concerned about how it appeared, the fact it was very blockey etc etc but i quite like it now.

Well done bigwebmaster.

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.