A mark all as read button

• JasonStanley
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • JasonStanley
  • Loc: London, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Old threads after 3 visits are still shown to me as not having read them. I have not read them because I do not to read them. It would good if individual forums had a mark as read button so that I could then read what I wanted to, mark rest as read then when a new post is made in the forum I will be alerted to it. (Instead of the red forum light being on because of some post at the bottom of page one.)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just usually open them in another tab and go on with my browsing and then I can just close the tab again when it's done loading ...
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

JasonStanley wrote:
Old threads after 3 visits are still shown to me as not having read them. I have not read them because I do not to read them. It would good if individual forums had a mark as read button so that I could then read what I wanted to, mark rest as read then when a new post is made in the forum I will be alerted to it. (Instead of the red forum light being on because of some post at the bottom of page one.)

They do. Say for example you go into the Windows Forum and there is nothing there you want to read but you want to mark them all as read. Scroll to the bottom and you will see a line of text that states "Mark all topics read". If you click that it will do exactly what it says.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

^^ *smiles* ^^

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts