Moderator Nomination?

  • xlgfx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • xlgfx
  • Posts: 232
  • Loc: saint joseph, missouri

Post 3+ Months Ago

i just thought id post this to nominate AnarchySI as a moderator/AOI for the linux forum. He has been so helpful to everyone posting i feel he deserves this position(if he so wishes). whos with me?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Posts: ?
  • Loc: Ozzuland
  • Status: Online

Post 3+ Months Ago

  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2997
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

it is all up to the owner bigwebmaster, and if he needs anymore at this time.
  • xlgfx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • xlgfx
  • Posts: 232
  • Loc: saint joseph, missouri

Post 3+ Months Ago

i know who the owner is and i know who its up to. ive been comin to ozzu almost as long as u have
  • lioness
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1615

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nominations are discussed by BigWeb and the rest of the current moderators in their own little hidden forum. They are not actively looking for new mods.
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2997
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

xlgfx wrote:
i know who the owner is and i know who its up to. ive been comin to ozzu almost as long as u have


lol i got like 3 years on you..
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 23456
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cowkiller, xlgfx formerly had a different handle. Like he said, been here almost as long as you.

xlgfx, thanks for the kind compliment to AnarchySI. He's well known to the staff here and we certainly appreciate his contributions as well. The fact that a member takes his time to compliment another like this is quite impressive. Thanks for your nomination.
  • xlgfx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • xlgfx
  • Posts: 232
  • Loc: saint joseph, missouri

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
Cowkiller, xlgfx formerly had a different handle. Like he said, been here almost as long as you.

xlgfx, thanks for the kind compliment to AnarchySI. He's well known to the staff here and we certainly appreciate his contributions as well. The fact that a member takes his time to compliment another like this is quite impressive. Thanks for your nomination.


yes, i did have a different handle. i was quite lazy and disappeared alot before returning. i wanted a new handle anyway (the other one being so old) i figured id might as well make a new account. netmaster has been back. :lol: was out for about 2 months. told ya u wouldnt recognize the name atno/tw :wink:

as for the compliment, not only has he helped me numerous times, as well as anyone else with a linux/unix type question, but he is very active and was quick to respond. I think everyone should take time to compliment the people who make this forum what it is.
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8740
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

xlgfx, to pretend nobody knew who you were is a little silly. I think if anyone actually really wanted to know they would have found out. I am still unsure why you PM'd me one day telling me who you were.

Regarding your last comment, i agree we should all show our appreciation to those who have helped us on Ozzu. Infact, in the Posting Games forum there is a topic lurking around there which is designed for that exact thing called "Thank you Ozzu".
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2997
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

i was going by the date it said xlgfx joined.. i have no way fo knowing it is the same guy lol
  • xlgfx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • xlgfx
  • Posts: 232
  • Loc: saint joseph, missouri

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
xlgfx, to pretend nobody knew who you were is a little silly. I think if anyone actually really wanted to know they would have found out. I am still unsure why you PM'd me one day telling me who you were.


uhh. u asked? http://www.ozzu.com/general-discussion/bigwebmaster-and-his-mom-the-roller-coaster-video-t68431-15.html

i never "pretended" nobody knew who i was.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 23456
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

*lol - I knew you'd been around for awhile and I had a suspicion, but wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing it up *grins
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8740
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

xlgfx wrote:
SB wrote:
xlgfx, to pretend nobody knew who you were is a little silly. I think if anyone actually really wanted to know they would have found out. I am still unsure why you PM'd me one day telling me who you were.


uhh. u asked? http://www.ozzu.com/general-discussion/bigwebmaster-and-his-mom-the-roller-coaster-video-t68431-15.html

i never "pretended" nobody knew who i was.


:lol:

Actually, that was a little joke i left there. What can i say, i wish X-Dude was still hanging around. Some people might even remember i devoted my avator to him some months back. Obviously meant as a joke.

I have such wit, it is unbearable. I apologise if this is unbearable :wink:
  • xlgfx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • xlgfx
  • Posts: 232
  • Loc: saint joseph, missouri

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
xlgfx wrote:
SB wrote:
xlgfx, to pretend nobody knew who you were is a little silly. I think if anyone actually really wanted to know they would have found out. I am still unsure why you PM'd me one day telling me who you were.


uhh. u asked? http://www.ozzu.com/general-discussion/bigwebmaster-and-his-mom-the-roller-coaster-video-t68431-15.html

i never "pretended" nobody knew who i was.


:lol:

Actually, that was a little joke i left there. What can i say, i wish X-Dude was still hanging around. Some people might even remember i devoted my avator to him some months back. Obviously meant as a joke.

I have such wit, it is unbearable. I apologise if this is unbearable :wink:



oops i had never caught onto that. no wonder u were wondering :lol:

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
cron
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.