Need moderators

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am looking for people interested in moderating 1-2 categories within this forum. You should be a good poster and know the rules of the forum:

http://www.ozzu.com/viewtopic.php?t=697

You should also treat everyone with respect. If you have made no posts on this board do not bother applying until you have made a good number of posts so we can see what type of poster you are.

The goal of having moderators are to set good examples for other members of the board and for any of the following issues and more:

• Fix titles of posts if they do not clearly indicate what topic is about
  • Remove crossposts (duplicate posts) and notify abuser to read our rules
  • Remove spam if its clearly not related or serves no benefit to the Ozzu community and notify abuser to read our rules
  • Insert code tags in posts where people did not use them when posting their own code; then notify them by pm how they should post code
  • Make people feel welcome at Ozzu, and try to make them feel part of the community

If you are interested in moderating anything on this board feel free to reply to this post or PM me directly with your interests. Thanks!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm game if you are in need. My forte is HTML, CSS and general design, and MS Windows, although I can be flexible. You know my posting history and how to contact me. I'll leave the choice up to you.
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Welcome To, Crazy World!

Post 3+ Months Ago

:) Well, you know I can't help out much with Html, Java, and ect but I have been an MOD at several forums including http://www.xspork.com (under Grumlin) so I know how to keep forums in order and help out as much as I can with what I know. Anyways, I am always online and about to try to get into technical school to learn all Html, Java, Javascript, Perl, Flash, Web Designing, ect. because it is what I decided what I want to do and where I want to go in life. So, thought I would try and apply for MOD but if not it's cool. :wink:
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you for everyone applying to become a moderator. At this time I will not be accepting anymore moderators, however, if you are interested please DO let me know! I will most likely be accepting new moderators in the future and if you are moderator material I will definetely be asking you to join as one when more spots open.
  • whatlikesit12345
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would love to be a moterator. I like to make websites. i am kinda good @ html but i am getting better everyday. just day before yesterday i think i made this form. http://www.geocities.com/whatlikesit12345
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

i woul like to give it a try if ya dont mind,
i know i am not the best for this job, but i could help
  • Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock
  • Loc: My cubical

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am too mean to be a Mod and only really good at "Review's" anyways! :D
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Atleast you recognize the fact! :-P

:lol: ;)
  • Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock
  • Loc: My cubical

Post 3+ Months Ago

I make pretty good footers? (i think)....

Hay- B_heyer :flipa: J/K :D
  • keithicoti
  • Born
  • Born
  • keithicoti

Post 3+ Months Ago

[quote="ATNO/TW"]I'm game if you are in need. My forte is HTML, CSS and general design, and MS Windows, although I can be flexible. You know my posting history and how to contact me. I'll leave the choice up to you.[/quote]

i would love to be a moderator my username is keithicoti
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd like to be a moderator.
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all, keithicoti,

Quote:
If you have made no posts on this board do not bother applying until you have made a good number of posts so we can see what type of poster you are.

Second, this is nearly 4 or 5 years old. From what I have seen BWM does not do public invites to the moderating staff. If he needs someone he will most likly PM you if he thinks your right for the job.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

SpooF wrote:
First of all, keithicoti,

Quote:
If you have made no posts on this board do not bother applying until you have made a good number of posts so we can see what type of poster you are.

Second, this is nearly 4 or 5 years old. From what I have seen BWM does not do public invites to the moderating staff. If he needs someone he will most likly PM you if he thinks your right for the job.

Spoof, you've pretty much hit the nail on the head.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are there any airhoses open ?
Spoof needs a nailgun. :D
  • cjxxi
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • cjxxi
  • Loc: Fort Worth, TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am interested in contributing as a mod, If perhaps happens that you need any, I am Really good with php mysql, and ajax, hml and css, also a good windows user and some linux, if you are interested let me know Brian, thanks

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts