[SUGGESTION] | Nomination Forum Area

  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1517

Post 3+ Months Ago

This may not exactly be the best idea, but it might help encourage other people to help and give better suggestions and tips. How about a nomination board where people can nominate VERY helpful people on Ozzu, and BWM and the mods can award them with special Ozzu graphics, awards, etc if they win.
What do you guys think?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Posts: ?
  • Loc: Ozzuland
  • Status: Online

Post 3+ Months Ago

  • Daemonguy
  • Moderator
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2700
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

You mean in addition to the annual Ozzu awards?
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8740
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Daemonguy wrote:
You mean in addition to the annual Ozzu awards?


The annual Ozzu awards that Funny Fuzz wasnt actually here to have experienced.

December is when Ozzu has an annual "Ozzu Oscars" where certain members are recognised for their contributions to the site. As far as i recall this is something that has been on the go for a couple of years now.
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1517

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh! I never actually knew that. Ok. How about we make it also an addition to the Ozzu Oscars?
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8740
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Funny_Fuzz wrote:
Oh! I never actually knew that. Ok. How about we make it also an addition to the Ozzu Oscars?


Nah, i personally think its fine the way it is. An Annual thing people can look forward to.

Maybe others might feel differently towards it. I just dont see how the novelty of the idea would last if it was more than once a year.
  • Daemonguy
  • Moderator
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2700
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
Funny_Fuzz wrote:
Oh! I never actually knew that. Ok. How about we make it also an addition to the Ozzu Oscars?


Nah, i personally think its fine the way it is. An Annual thing people can look forward to.

Maybe others might feel differently towards it. I just dont see how the novelty of the idea would last if it was more than once a year.

I concur.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 23456
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is now an annual thing that people look forward to, and enjoy participating in. It would lose it's appeal if it was ongoing.

Nominations are member contributed. Since we are fast approaching that time of the year again, if you hope to be nominated by your peers, now would be an excellent time to show your helpfulness to other members in your specialty category/s. *hint.
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8740
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
It is now an annual thing that people look forward to, and enjoy participating in. It would lose it's appeal if it was ongoing.

Nominations are member contributed. Since we are fast approaching that time of the year again, if you hope to be nominated by your peers, now would be an excellent time to show your helpfulness to other members in your specialty category/s. *hint.


:lol:
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2852

Post 3+ Months Ago

^^^ I see a nominee up here :)
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1517

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ah.. ok. Fair enough :D
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8740
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

labrego wrote:
^^^ I see a nominee up here :)


who? and what for? :?:
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2852

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
labrego wrote:
^^^ I see a nominee up here :)


who? and what for? :?:


You. For the Ozzu Oscars
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8740
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

:lol:

nah, i cant see what for though. Anyway...this has gone off topic...
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1517

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
:lol:

nah, i cant see what for though. Anyway...this has gone off topic...

Indeed :D

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
cron
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.