Ozzu Page Error

• MISC/A++
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: UnderGround

Post 3+ Months Ago

For the last 20 min I keep getting this error are you guys updating or sth?

Code: [ Select ]
phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in) VALUES ('3dced32beb955a478ad487ad86ee6814', 10071, 1119556269, 1119556269, 'c21e9771', 33, 1)

Line : 180
File : /home/ozzu/public_html/includes/sessions.php
  1. phpBB : Critical Error
  2. Error creating new session
  3. DEBUG MODE
  4. INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in) VALUES ('3dced32beb955a478ad487ad86ee6814', 10071, 1119556269, 1119556269, 'c21e9771', 33, 1)
  5. Line : 180
  6. File : /home/ozzu/public_html/includes/sessions.php
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

It does this quite often with me, although its usually fixed after a refresh or if i go "Back" and redo whatever it is am wanting to do.

I believe BWM is aware of this.
  • Hacker007
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Riverside, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It has happened to me once, and that was yesterday.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually I was not aware of this. When did this start for you SB? I am looking into it.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
Actually I was not aware of this. When did this start for you SB? I am looking into it.

:oops:

I am sorry for assuming wrong, i am sure i read a topic regarding this in the suggestions/comments forums.

Its not something that happens all the time, just maybe once or twice a day. But usually when i refresh the page or go back and reclick what i was doing it works fine. Its the same on other phpBB forums i am on, probably has something to do with phpBB.com

I dont know.

EDIT//

To answer your question as to when it started, about 2-3 months ago. Its been happening for a while but i have never seen it as being that bit a problem as its easily solved, although i can see why you will see it as a problem.
  • MISC/A++
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:

it's been for the last 30 min ..

//Edit..

I have visited ozzu during the day time multiple times and it was fine as i mentioned it has been for the last 1 hr(max) at least for me not sure about others.
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Edinburgh, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I got the error last nite, but it was late and I was kinda off on my way to bed. It worked when I woke up so I never thought twice about it.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Okay I think the problem should be resolved now. Most likely the problem was happening during the busiest hours of the day as the sessions table was filling up near its maximum. I had a script built in to manage this problem, but apparently that didn't totally resolve it. I cleared out all of the old sessions and I increased the maximum sessions allowed so hopefully there will be no more of these errors. If any of you see this error again please reply to this thread and let me know. Thanks.
  • MISC/A++
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

:beerchug:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts