Ozzu search

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've just used the search facility for the first time in a very long time.

No problems using the search itself however when browsing the results i found most were all in a foreign language. I am aware it will hsve something to do with the language options on the site, i just thought it was odd that not one of them was in English despite my default language setting being English.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just checked and everything is in English for me. Can you be more specific on if you used the Google part of the search, or the actual script that searches the DB on ozzu? Secondly what did you search for that gave you results in another language. So far I have not been able to duplicate this.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Makes sense, i did the google search. Never even checked the rest to see if it was different. For some reason thought that you had always used Google ever since taking away the standard phpbb search page a couple of years ago.

I was looking for that topic in General about Susan Boyle so i could leave my reply today. One of the first entries is the french translation of the topic page.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The google search returns multiple language results. The OZZU search does not. That's normal.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts