Ozzu starting to slow down?

• Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is it just me, or is Ozzu starting to slow down? I mean, I don't see as many people on any more as I used to. Now it takes longer before people answer my threads.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

September and October was a bit slower than usual. Most likely attributed to back to school time and people being just busy. I suspect a good many of our members are students. I know I personally have posted less because of work and personal projects I've got going on. This could possibly be one of the first and only months since I've been here where I won't be the top poster for this month.
  • blink182av
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • blink182av
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO is right, myself as a student cannot get on as much. I continue to make an effort to be as active as possible. During technology class, next quarter, I will be making a website. I will finish before everyone since I have exp, so I will just go on the forum.
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, most of us, not students, have a lot of projects to finish around this time of the year. I have posted less too, like ATNO, mostly because I don't have internet at home right now :(
  • blink182av
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • blink182av
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, since we are approching "Holiday Season" many people have to get working. Many people would like to finish things to spend the holidays with their family.

larz - Happy 2000 posts in advance!
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

ah well. I seem to be on here every single day since I joined. Though I don't really get to post much, since most of ozzu are asleep. Your probably right ATNO; though I myself am a student, but I still manage to get on :P
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Been a bit busy with a couple of things recently myself. Got two jobs (1 9-5:30) and another which is some weeknights and weekends so doing that while trying to balance my social life and spend some time focussing on little projects (such as my website) is meaning i am not posting as much recently.
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

blink182av wrote:
larz - Happy 2000 posts in advance!

lol, Thank you Blink :)
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

2000? Holy cow, I must be a slacker or something.
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

:lol: @ DG
  • pramitroy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • pramitroy

Post 3+ Months Ago

It has really started to slow down. Sometimes it is taking 12 to 13 minutes to load or times out. It made me mad when I had to post messages twice or see repeated posts.
Is there any upgrading process going on?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't think they were referring to Ozzu slowing down like you are pramitroy. They were saying there were just less people participating at ozzu.

With regards to the slow server the last two weeks we have been bombarded with all sorts of bots, archivers, etc in the mornings which is bringing the server to a hault. I am working on trying to resolve this. There was another bombardment this morning which is why the server was extremely slow and unaccessible at times. Things should be better now since I banned about 10 ip addresses.
  • pramitroy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • pramitroy

Post 3+ Months Ago

:o Thanks Bigweb and sorry for my misinterpretation of the object of this thread. We will cooperate with Ozzu.
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

i rememeber the days....

when i used to post on ozzu everyday, and spend hours reading posts...

now im luck if i post once a week/month, college, projects, work, life... all caught up with me now im at college =(
  • TheArchitect
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • TheArchitect
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think some users lose interest or have other commitments but most of them master the art of the comeback, so to speak.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts