Page Links not Working

• JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Has anyone else noticed a problem with the page links? Any page I select always takes me to the first page.

They work fine inside the actual threads but not from within any particular forum.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looking
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's a minor problem for me personally. I generally just use the 'View latest post' Link.

I thought someone might want to know about it unless it's a problem on my end.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mouses/ Mice are fast. My first guess would be that you are clicking a bit off the anchor link...if so, the way the script here is, you get pointed to the initial page. What I mean by that, this template is written so that if you inadvertantly click a table field you go to the first page of that subject. I've tried to duplicate your problem with no success. At the moment all is well at OZZU, but it all comes down to clicking links too fast in the wrong spot. I know exactly what you are talking about because I've done it more times than I remember. You are more than welcome to continue here if the problem persists.
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks ATNO,

It must be a problem on my end which is kind of strange. I've just tried several different threads in various forums with the same result. I made sure to click the links carefully. When I hover over the page links, I can see the url is the same as the page link within the thread.

I'm using Firefox 0.9. Think I'll try it with IE6 and see what happens. :)

Well, they work fine with IE6. Must be a quirk with this verson of Firefox.

Oh well, like I said, it's not a major problem. :)
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting. I'll check this on Monday at work. Im on .8 here .9 at work
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks again. That will at least tell me whether it's a browser quirk or something that is unique to my setup.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just remoted in and verified I'm on .9 at work. Again, I tried to duplicate and couldn't. Must be unique to you, but clueless why.
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I notice that when you hover over a table field it will be highlighted. It's a subtle highlight but a highlight nonetheless. Anyway, If you hover over a page link the table field will highlight as well. This happens in IE as well but I'm guessing Firefox .9 is just using the table field link, maybe. *shrug*.
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
I just remoted in and verified I'm on .9 at work. Again, I tried to duplicate and couldn't. Must be unique to you, but clueless why.

Hmm, I was afraid of that. :?

I'll fool around with my tab settings and see if that makes any difference.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

That "table field highlight" is part of how the script works. I seem to recall it's a CSS thing, but haven't looked lately. Unfortunately I need to hit the sack. I'm sure this can be solved, but almost positive it's not an OZZU problem (inheritantly).
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sure your right about it not being an ozzu problem as the links work correctly in my other browser and for you as well. For me, it's just a curiosity.

Thanks.
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

It was Tab Browser Extensions that was causing my problem. I've always heard it was unstable although It didn't cause me any trouble with 0.8.

I updated to 0.9.2 and installed Tabbrowser Prefererences 0.6.5. Everything seems to be working smoothly although I can't congifure my tab functionality quite the way I want. No biggie.

Thanks for listening. :)
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

It might be fixed now Jim. I disabled the onClick Javascript for the table row so that it only highlights the row now. Anyway test it out now and see if you still have the same problem. I am curious if this resolved it.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts