Poll Preview CSS Issue?

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

When creating the new Photography competition poll in the Competition forum i did a preview before submitting it. I believe it displays incorrectly...

Attachments:
pollcssissue.jpg

I need to install Photoshop onto my PC, white gap at bottom created from lack of knowledge on how to properly use Microsoft Paint to edit images.

I wonder if it displays okay in the light theme? :lol:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You could switch to the light theme, un-hide the test forum and test it there :twisted:
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know it's what you wanted, but that is the worst reply you could have left. Seriously.

I might just ignore you from now on for doing that to me. Do you want to be on my foe list Mark?

:lol:
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

I see the problem. There's too many options. It should only be showing 'UPSGuy' right? :mrgreen:
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's been strange looking in the light theme for ages. I just ignore that part when making a post though, since I know it displays right in the final post.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:

I might just ignore you from now on for doing that to me. Do you want to be on my foe list Mark?

:lol:

awe now my feelings are hurt *grins. Figured that would get you going. lol
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

That makes sense, sort of. Radio means pick one option - it's just a simplified version of the 'fancy' poll you see when you post it up.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
I need to install Photoshop onto my PC, white gap at bottom created from lack of knowledge on how to properly use Microsoft Paint to edit images.

Ironically I have Fireworks installed on Ubuntu through Wine, but haven't gotten around to installing it on my actual Windows drive yet, and probably never will because when I work with images I'm almost always doing other things I need to be on my regular OS to do. So I use paint for screenshots when I'm using Windows.

It would figure I'm using Ubuntu right now though, but as best I can remember, there's a setting in image options or something that lets you set the default canvas size. I set mine to 10x10 pixels because pasting an image will generally automatically enlarge the canvas to the pasted images size.

That way I can open paint, paste the prntscrn image to a new canvas, use the marquee to copy the area I want, press CTRL+N, then paste into that 10x10 canvas with the cut out section to get the exact size I'm looking for.

It looks like a lot here written down, but it's less work than installing and opening a decent editor when it's just a screenshot.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Should be fixed now, please confirm.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks good to me Brian. Thanks.

Post Information