Post a new topic

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've created many topics on this site in the past and never had any issues doing so. For the first time ever it really struck me how difficult it can be to find the "Post a new topic" link if you were visiting the site for the first time. I am sure many people eventually find it, however i wonder how many don't and just give up before finding another website.

I thought i might suggest either a relocation of the link or a noticeable graphic link that will take you to the new topic post form. If you'd consider a relocation then i suggest where the "mark forums read" link currently is (or to the right of it above "replies" and "views".

What do you think?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• natas
  • PHP Ninja
  • Proficient
  • natas
  • Loc: AFK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Heh. I've noticed that too actually. Never crossed my mind that OZZU might be actually losing potential members. Great idea.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree, there are a few parts of the interface that need to be improved. I used my wife as a test since she was unfamiliar with the Ozzu interface and it took her awhile to figure out how to login. So I know things need to be made easier.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts