Posts gettin moved ? but to where

• monster_en_co
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ive come on this forum this morning and all i see is subjects with 2 threads in saying <!--Moved--!!>

EDIT : CHATSPEAK IS OFF
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you look at the content of the post and think about all the forums that are on this forum. Now think about which forum the post should have been put in and find it. I can guarentee you will find the topic that was "moved".
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

monster_en_co wrote:
ive come on this forum this morning and all i see is subjects with 2 threads in saying <!--Moved--!!> ?? i mean come on moved to where jees no wunder no 1 can find what there looking for it takes years to find a post cos they been moved all the time for crying out loud ... whats the crack ?

You are very rude. If your posts were moved they were moved because they were not posted in the correct place. Actually, I think its rather nice manners of the mods who moved them to let you know it's moved by leaving a shadow of the topic behind so you can find it. Where's the crack? Look in the mirror and stop being so abnoxious.
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you see a thread with "Moved" written at the beginning of it, just CLICK IT, it will show you where it was moved to.
  • monster_en_co
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

:roll: stupid me didnt relise that they were links :P
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

monster_en_co - i'm not going to give you any more chances to type in proper english. This is your last warning.
  • monster_en_co
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

uniflux what are you going on about ? that is proper english . Well it is where im from how can someone been boughtup from not a proper english country make comments on a forum proper english ? if i was frence and could only speak frence would i get banned for been a frenchman ... this forum is far too strict.
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

monster_en_co wrote:
ive come on this forum this morning and all i see is subjects with 2 threads in saying <!--Moved--!!> ?? i mean come on moved to where jees no wunder no 1 can find what there looking for it takes years to find a post cos they been moved all the time for crying out loud ... whats the crack ?

this is what i am talking about. that is not english, it is chatspeak. Please do not use chatspeak on OZZU, it is forbidden. If you can't type in complete REAL words, then you are not welcome here. Sorry if you can't understand, but we all have to follow the rules.
  • monster_en_co
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

right ? u already warned me about that that and i listened ? so why did you bring up the warning again ? uve warned me for nothing at all again so why ?

you will see that musik warned me the first time, i corrected what i said and u warn me again for the same thing ? why
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik warned you for being rude, which you are obviously not taking into consideration. Stop arguing with mods, and follow our rules. it's just that simple.

I'm done with this, so I expect you to move on as well.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts