Randomly FF tries to download posting.php

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

When trying to post a message at random FF current version lags then tries to download posting.php but option to save it is greyed out. Refreshing the page keeps message content in text box, but allows submit to work. Started this about three days ago. (this was occuring prior to changing read tracking, btw). It is completely random. Most of the time it is fine.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Also I've had similar random instances where ozzu loads and FF shows "done" and the page is entirely blank but when viewing source the entire source code for the page is there.

Starting to think current version of FF is a tad buggy because this glitch happens with other sites too.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, i'm having the same problems in Firefox with the blank page. More so in the last half an hour.

Another thing i noticed for the first time in a while was when leaving the first post in an hour or so and up pops the message "you cannot make a post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while". I remember creating a post here in the Suggestion / Comments forum a while back regarding this and it seemed to be okay after a while. It's odd that it's started doing this again.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I also get that white page and "done" thing randomly ... just thought I'd say that aswell ...
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

That's sooooo anoying. For the first time in my months with Firefox, I'm thinking on returning to IE. That's not good. What happened to good ol' firefox? Did it loose it's fire or what?

I hate that. It logs me out automatically, I can't get on the website due to the blank page but done status. Clearing my cache only removes the "new post" feature. All of the forums seems to be read through and no new posts.

What's happening? what kind of bug took over firefox?
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not had any problems with Firefox today and i was having the same problems with IE last night as well.

I don't think it has anything to do with the browsers.

Like i say though, everything seems fine now.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts