Request Services Forum

• Johan007
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Aldershot, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I could do with a "Request Services Forum" not for spamming your own services but actually for cash.

My ad:

Wanted: Awesome CSS Graphic Designer

I will be shortly launching the new look and feel of my website Future Movies. I hate the current one it’s far too old. The problem even though the new one set to be launched soon (maybe tonight) is much better but still not upto my expectations.

After the launch I will be having a week’s break and getting everyone’s feedback from Ozzu forums.

The successful applicant will be paid peanuts (or $30 a hour) and will be working closely with me via email and Messenger to come up with an outstanding low bandwidth CSS templates. There are no perks.. I am fussy and a designer too and you probably will hate me by the end of it.

Please DO NOT send me any concepts.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

In regards to the services forum read two posts below this one:
http://www.ozzu.com/suggestions-comments/suggestion-t42050.html

In regards to your offer, you haven't provided a means of contact other than our PM system. If you want people to email you you need to provide an email address or enable your email in your user profile. We do not leave these posts open for discussion or questions. After you've provided a means of contact we'll lock this post and interested parties may contact you privately.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts