Resources' Topic

• Tchuki
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Tchuki
  • Loc: Edinburgh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Had an idea whilst looking through a few of the forums on the net aswell as Ozzu. What about a Resources' Topic somewhere [ like in General Topic ] where people can make links to resources on the net.

Now I know people make relevant resource links in relevant topic areas [ I.E Programming links in the Programming Topic ] but why not collect them together in one place ?

Personally think having resources seperate from the normal help threads would make life easier for people looking/wanting to search resources.

Just a thought though.
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's a good idea in theory, but if people are looking for a resource would they be more likely to search ozzu, or google?
  • Tchuki
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Tchuki
  • Loc: Edinburgh

Post 3+ Months Ago

To be honest, the first place I look is Ozzu. I tend to find better links on here than I do on Google.

I`m not saying I ignore Google for searches because I don't, but there is no harm in having a dedicated resource area on Ozzu.

Think how many people use Google, yet other search engines still exist. Different search engines turn up different results alot of the time.

Also, you tend to get alot of crap through your searches, the idea of the resource topic is that proven resources are supplied, so you get what your looking for.

Might take a little tweaking to get it on the button, but it would be worth while in the end.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts