"Security"

• WoRd Of WiSdOm
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Riverside,California

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was sitting here pondering the idea of a type of ozzu "security guard". I know there are moderators and super moderators and this is what they are for but i think it would be a good idea to have security gaurds that go through the forums and check for violations. Sometimes i know the mods catch them and erase them but sometimes they are busy and this is where the security guards come in handy. They will be around for the sole purpose of making sure the rules are followed and members are not in violation of what they post.

WoRd Of WisDoM
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's a great idea, but unless you are aware of a "security" mod (program in this instance) that works with phpBB, I'm not sure of an idea that is much better than what we are already doing. And as you can see, the members do help the mods and prod them along when things go amiss and we don't catch them first. You may be aware of one who no longer exists because of a suggestion such as this.

Thanks
  • WoRd Of WiSdOm
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just A Suggestion. I didnt mean a security mod. just a special rank that shows the person(s) is a security moderator. just out of curiousity who is the person that said this before.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

me! :lol:

sorry
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

gawd.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

WoRd Of WiSdOm wrote:
Just A Suggestion. I didnt mean a security mod. just a special rank that shows the person(s) is a security moderator. just out of curiousity who is the person that said this before.

I didn't quite type that very well, did I? Plainly speaking someone is banned because of your assistance.
  • WoRd Of WiSdOm
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
I didn't quite type that very well, did I? Plainly speaking someone is banned because of your assistance.

Is That A Good Thing or A Bad Thing. Did i post something and give bad advice that someone banned or did i report something that caused someone to get banned?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts