Sorting Topics View

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It would also be nice if we are able to sort the views of topics by date of original poster (topic creation date) instead of last activity. This would enable me to find some more relevant (to date) topics that haven't being answered yet. (I'm also not a fan of the +3 Months Ago system ozzu seems to have being converted over... I really liked the date over the ## ****s ago thing...)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Bogey,

For your first remark, have you seen this yet?:

search.php?search_id=unanswered

I have that as one of my favorite links for the top right area of Ozzu. That basically shows threads in the order they were created that have not been answered yet. The main issue there is they are all bunched together, instead of in a particular forum category.

As far as your second remark, I just made a change to this. As long as you logged into Ozzu, you will see the actual date after 3+ Months, instead of that string.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
Hi Bogey,

For your first remark, have you seen this yet?:

search.php?search_id=unanswered

I have that as one of my favorite links for the top right area of Ozzu. That basically shows threads in the order they were created that have not been answered yet. The main issue there is they are all bunched together, instead of in a particular forum category.

Thanks, completely forgot about that link. Going to add to my favorites. Still that's not exactly what I want. Not necessarily unanswered, but by date of original poster. Answered or not.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts