split from programming

• sergiozambrano
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • sergiozambrano

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here I go. This is my first time I Register a website just to complaint.

Joebert:

Are you getting any money for extending threads or piss_ng people off?

The worst scenario for answering this question could have been:

"You can use A, or B, or C, but you have to be sure this or understand that.
I hope it helped"

I personally would have put my 20yrs resume in it, but COME ON!

Do you have shares of this site? Are you trying to impress a nerd-girl with your thousands of (not)answers??

People like you make forums un-desirable, and should be banned.

That was too many words for a 1-word(not)answers guy.

P.S. God bless visitors patience, not yours.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not sure I follow you sergiozambrano. I think much of what people interpret is what they "guess" someone's attitude is like when they are writing the post. When I see Joebert's posts above he is bringing up good points, and I see him as trying to be helpful. If he knew the answer to the ops question I am sure he would have answered it, however, he most likely didn't and is just trying to bring up points to why this wouldn't be a good idea to go about things this way.

Second, I do not see anybody upset in this thread? People are just trying to understand what the OP is wanting, and why its not a great idea to proceed that way. I am sure there was no negative intentions with anybody here.

Regardless I respect your opinion, but try looking at Joebert's posts with a positive connotation.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry sergiozambrano, if you want to fight you're just going to have to bend over, stick your head up your ass, and fight for air. :)
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I always thought of Joebert as being an intelligent Orange Lover who helped me out a ton. I don't know what this post is from originally and what thread you are talking about, but I never noticed any post by Joebert that didn't give some information about the OP's question/comment.
  • sergiozambrano
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • sergiozambrano

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is the post.
programming-forum/function-stop-php-script-from-executing-t65188.html
In the same effort to write probably 12 posts with questions, before a beginner can overpass an expert opinion (it could be 100 posts before that happens, but I'm sure the OP would have found the answer in ANOTHER forum before that) he could have written the answer.

Positive way:
"You can use A, or B, or C, but you have to be sure this or understand that.
I hope it helped"

Negative way:
"You don't want to do that",
"Oh, you meant MySQL, not mysql"
"Well, that'll hurt your computer, what is that for?"
"etc, etc"

My father has a degree in Psychology. He agrees.
That's not help. That's eloquence.

Nobody wants to know you know a lot. People need help.
Your post didn't help, but just kept showing the OP is dumb and you are a genius. That's not help.

Even Karate Kid's master made his student to learn giving him lessons instead of answers, but THEY LIVED TOGETHER. If he had done that on a forum, the kid had killed him after two days of answers full of questions. hehe.
  • sergiozambrano
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • sergiozambrano

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
Sorry sergiozambrano, if you want to fight you're just going to have to bend over, stick your head up your ass, and fight for air. :)

I wouldn't fight for air. That'd be the same thing you do here, pretending to be help. I'd personally go there and kick your a_s american top team's style, but over the net, my second language is not enough to please your eloquence with a decent fight. Learn another language as I did, and let's try then.
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I say there is nothing wrong with asking questions and thats all Joebert was doing, maybe he didn't know the answer and was just curious has to what the OP was doing.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is why you're banned.

Quote:
This is my first time I Register a website just to complaint.

If you decide you want to participate in something other than politics around here, use the contact form to let Bigwebmaster know.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts