It's Stupid..

• Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Welcome To, Crazy World!

Post 3+ Months Ago

First off, you all know me (most of you).. I was Mod here and I have been doing it for a long time in other places.. I know how to run a forum.. But, Ozzu has gone beyond ridiculous.. Why do you only "LOCK" post when don't read them or only lock it when your trying to prevent double posting yet IT STILL EXIST! You lock post for no reason, move post without reading, Nothing ever gets deleted so everything is "basically" STILL there.. So, what is the point? Really.. I have come back for the past 2 days and I am already getting as annoyed as everyone else and I know the rules, and I never broke a single one since I have been back.. Yet, I have had 2 Locked and 1 Moved.. Don't take my word for it.. I am sure most people here agree with me on how silly it's gotten.. I understand you want the forums clear and clear.. But, if you can't go swimming unless you get wet.. It does NOT have to be THIS bad and I do mean the word "BAD" because that's how unreal it's gotten.. You're enforcing rules that are not even in the "official rules".. Great job guys!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• darksat
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: London (via the rest of the world)

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am gone off this forum a bit.
The moderators are a bit anal sometimes
the sneaky little exit link pr/backlink blocking script irritates me and there is no fun anymore really.
its still an informitive forum but it could be way more fun.
its just so PC all the time.
its really irritating.
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The reason that topics are locked are so that people will stop posting in them, the reason they arnt deleted is so that you can seach the forum to find then so you can look at what the question is and what the answer is. This PREVENTS double posting -.- need anymore info just ask, I havnt been here long but im pritty sure I understand whats going on.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

SpooF, take a look at what Heart said. He used to be a mod with us. He was also a very good mod. Real time things caused him to step down from that position to further enhance OZZU and his own life. He's quite aware of the reason topics get locked. I think the primary reason that this topic is even here was because of a disagreement that Heart and I had a few days ago. I'm hoping he is over it as I am also and did my best to make amends. If for some reason I neglected to offer my apologies to Heart, then I'm doing so here.
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO... You're lucky you were in Jurassic Park 3.. I LOVE Jurassic Park so it slides with you..

lol.. Kidding..

It wasn't just you ATNO.. A lot of the Mods were doing it.. But, it's all settled now..
  • Jade456
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Las Vegas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Everyone seems to be grumpy today. Can't we all just get along? I look at it this way. Its a free forum. FREE. Doesn't cost you anything, and the people running it are paying for it out of their own pocket. SO with that in mind, I really can't complain.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

True enough, but still it's good to be able to have your say, especially when you have a valid point. It's these continual reviews of how things are running which keep things moving forward, not backwards.

:)
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jade456 wrote:
Everyone seems to be grumpy today. Can't we all just get along? I look at it this way. Its a free forum. FREE. Doesn't cost you anything, and the people running it are paying for it out of their own pocket. SO with that in mind, I really can't complain.

What?, What?, and Huh?
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not grumpy. :) Labrego thinks I'm grumpy in general but it's probably my poor communication skills.
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

ROFL Jimmy :lol: Thanks, you made my day!
  • Dragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Order!!!

On the red courner we have Hart, with some impressive...stuff, and some yelling going on.

On the blue courner we have a bunch of mods and some other duded added to them.

-FIGHT!

Come on you guys take it easy Is not that of a big deal
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

*smiles -- it's also an old post.
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

hmm, working off some of the things heart said, perhaps a forum cleanup would be in order (most posts do contain valid information that should be archived) but I can think of a certain board full of ancient usless crap that is just taking up server space

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts