Suggest

• Kevins_Kevlar
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Bc, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can we have a all you can drink free beer night?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• lucassix
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Indiana

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can we follow the forum rules?

Quote:
Signatures
  1. Signatures may contain up to three lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800px width) of text (of small or normal size) and/or possibly one image (read farther for specifics), valid combinations include; a single image of no more than 100px high, 468px wide and 6KB in size. Signatures containing an image of 60px high or less may also include one line of small size text. Signatures containing an image of 15px high or less may include two lines of small size text. Any signature can contain a maximum of only 2 links.
  2. Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.
  3. Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Ozzu material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.
  4. Users abusing these rules will be warned.
  • msp_raven
  • msp_raven
  • Loc: Us

Post 3+ Months Ago

can we quit being forum pets, and do what we whant?
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

NO you must follow by the forum rules, thats the way it works around here if you want help with a probem...
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

cowkiller, while we appreciate the help, please let the mods handle problems around the board. Pm one if you see an issue, that's the best way. Thanks.

Kevins_Kevlar - let's keep the unnecessary posts to a minimum, ok? thanks.

msp_raven - you can do what you want until you break a rule. you don't want to know what happens then. :twisted:
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

UNFLUX how did i know you were going to say that... i just want to be a little help to the mods and show BWM what a good mod i would be.... i want to be more apart of ozzu
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can, but not in this capacity.

we do not want nor need forum police. Should you ever become a mod, it would be because of your helpfulness to others on the board, not your attempts at mimicking mod duties. Again I ask, please leave those duties to us.
  • Kevins_Kevlar
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

UNFLUX wrote:

we do not want nor need forum police.

Thanks I think for someone with 4 links in their sig your doing a great job! I will make the changes as soon as I figure out how to do that again. Thanks again UNFLUX ! Your so helpful !

:banghead:
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Kevins_Kevlar wrote:

Thanks I think for someone with 4 links in their sig your doing a great job!

You should look a little closer. There are and only ever have been two links there. unflux.net and unflux.com

Kinda odd to accuse a moderator of violating a rule that he was a part of writing, don't you think?
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

hmm..

without trying to sound like forum police but...

why is this topic still unlocked?
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Kevins_Kevlar wrote:
UNFLUX wrote:

we do not want nor need forum police.

Thanks I think for someone with 4 links in their sig your doing a great job! I will make the changes as soon as I figure out how to do that again. Thanks again UNFLUX ! Your so helpful !

In an effort to be helpful and display an innate attention to detail I would like to submit the following;

After running linkbot on UNFLUX's signature I have determined that the subject in question does, in-fact, contain two (2) external links.
I have also done due diligence to ensure it was not my host in particular which could have been mistaken or manipulated; to that end I have run similar link checks from external sources through Keynote and Gomez. The results bear a striking similarity to the aforementioned. One might say, exacting.
Since the engineering method requires a minimum of three data sources I asked several members of our dev team to thoroughly examine the code which generates the signature; they were unable to find any violation of said policy as well.

It can therefore be determined that;
UNFLUX's signature does comply with documented policy; AND
Any effort to claim otherwise is a direct result of a lack of attention to detail or misplaced anger (nee: sour grapes); AND
Any disparaging remarks as to the 'helpfulness' or lack thereof on the part of UNFLUX are instead a vain effort to placate the writer's bruised ego subsequent to chastisement.

Cheers.
  • Kevins_Kevlar
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

UNFLUX wrote:

In an effort to be helpful and display an innate attention to detail I would like to submit the following;

After running linkbot on UNFLUX's signature I have determined that the subject in question does, in-fact, contain two (2) external links.[/quote]

Actually its 5 if you include the banner link but whatever whens the next sting operation boys?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You didn't view source, did you? Technically it's three, but the fact is the sig banner link dupes the unflux.net link. In Firefox it looks like five because the span tag in the sig separates the hyphenated parts. If you view it in IE you are reduced to three. If you do it like Daemonguy proscribed you are down to two which is the requirement. So either get with the program or get removed from the program.

So what are you trying to prove here? Deal with it. This topic is now locked and so will you be if you don't make a change in your attitude. The majority of mods are quite fed up with you at the moment. If you want to stay here, then act like it.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts