Thank You Ozzu

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

After about 4 years of my existence on this forum, I have to give a formal thank you to everyone who helped me out, and had enough patience to keep on helping me when I wasn't getting things, that may have seemed easy for you.

Special thanks goes to Joebert, Spork, PolishHurricane, righteous_trespasser and to ATNO/TW, with their help over the PM, through IM, Firefox and simply through the forum.

Even though I didn't get anywhere (As far as making money goes) my knowledge has certainly increased.

PS: I may have made a thread something like this a long time ago, but my memory is hazy and I can't remember and searching doesn't help.....lol I used to be such a beginner... I sometimes look through my results (View your posts) and just read the posts... some of them are humiliating now :oops:

:lol:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogey I know you reported this post as being in the wrong forum but I closed it because it's just fine here. Trust me we're glad to have you, and don't give up hope on the money thing. Knowledge is power.

I hope all OZZU members feel as you do.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogey, you have come along ways and even though you have learned a great deal since first joining us, you help out others more than you probably realize. Alot of visitors find ozzu and learn from what other people have posted and then move along without ever saying anything. All of your tutorials you have been contributing are awesome and I am sure many appreciate them.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh yeah... thanks Bigwebmaster for making this site :D

I'm not discouraged on Wedevoy or anything... just saying thank you for helping get to where I'm at.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Always great to read posts like these because it is a sign that people appreciate what other people do for a little bit of their time. It's generous to post free advice and such good advice too.

I remember when i signed up i knew absolutely nothing about website design, nearly 5 years later and i still know next to nothing but my knowledge has vast improved on what is out there and my personal website (albeit still pretty crap) has evolved from the days when i used the frames generated on Frontpage.

I think the thing that i am most impressed about with this site is the level of maturity and how welcoming everybody has been since the day i arrived. I have matured and grown with this site, i am unbelievably grateful for this.

Thank you Ozzu.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Who are you ?
I'm cold.
Where's my applesauce ?
What's your name again ?

:scratchhead:

I wish I knew as much as you do about this stuff when I was your age Bogey. When I was your age all I did was work the closing shift making sammiches at Wendys, drink beer, play video games, and buy random junk at Walmart at 3AM every other day.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey

Post 3+ Months Ago

You had a life... I don't know if I do :lol:

I make Sandwiches at Subway right now... and code at my free time...
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Gotta love those Subway cookies - there's even a facebook group for them.

I should thank Ozzu and all its Ozzuians, too! Thanks! They only taught us basic HTML in school ... like really basic (I don't think the teacher had ever coded a page in his life), and Ozzu has helped me to learn more and more. I haven't been active of late due to starting Uni and such, but I'm back (again)!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts