The death of the test forum?

  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8742
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

What are the chances on this forum being nabbed now?

I know you all probably know i don't see the point in it, and haven't since i signed up here nearly 5 years ago, but if you look at the current activity in the forum it has had at best about 5 posts left in it in the last month the last of which was 9 days ago.

It's clear it's not being used all that much, so...

You know you want to :lol: :wink:
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 13504
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

The Test Forum is like a bomb range. It's not every day you need to do the things it's designed for, but when you do need to do them there's really no better place to do so.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6252
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Perhaps we could create a separate forum, the "Test Test Forum", so we have somewhere to test the tests we're going to perform in the Test Forum?
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2733
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

spork wrote:
Perhaps we could create a separate forum, the "Test Test Forum", so we have somewhere to test the tests we're going to perform in the Test Forum?


What a ridiculously absurd suggestion - It should definitely be called the "Pre-Test Test Forum". :lol:
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6252
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

What on Earth was I thinking. Nice catch.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 9091
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
What are the chances on this forum being nabbed now?


In a way there is good news for you. While it will most likely not be removed anytime soon, on the new version of ozzu there is already a feature installed so that you can hide forums you don't want to see anymore. So that means you could hide this test forum and in your eyes it will look like it was removed from ozzu! ;)
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8742
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

YES!

Thank you Brian!

:D
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8413
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

By the way... when is the old OZZU going to be replaced by the new OZZU?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 9091
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

As soon as I get all of the new modifications working correctly and everything up to date. Still testing and installing more new features.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8413
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
As soon as I get all of the new modifications working correctly and everything up to date. Still testing and installing more new features.

Alright... I guess I'll have to wait :D
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8413
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
SB wrote:
What are the chances on this forum being nabbed now?


In a way there is good news for you. While it will most likely not be removed anytime soon, on the new version of ozzu there is already a feature installed so that you can hide forums you don't want to see anymore. So that means you could hide this test forum and in your eyes it will look like it was removed from ozzu! ;)

By the way... where IS this new feature?

It's probably hidden among buttons in the control panel, but I couldn't find it.
  • SB
  • Moderator
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 8742
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Same place as this one Bogey - suggestions-comments/can-view-own-posts-t104560.html (that is the feature he is talking about).
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8413
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh :lol: I knew that haha


I thought it was something different... never mind. :oops:

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
cron
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.