Top topics

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

What are the chances on there being a new forum created which has previously created topics of commonly asked question (in their own sub catagory forum)?

Say for example someone wants to know the basics of cascading style sheets, there is bound to be a commonly asked question regarding that somewhere that could be left in this forum. A related links sort of are could bearded to the tail end of that topic (or any topic in every forum) which would then help those who gave stumbled across ozzu from the different search engines.

All topics would be automatically locked, or posting restricted in forum so as to discourage people posting there. They would be topic shadows anyway so any replies would go into original topic forum anyway.

I an typing this on my iPhone and trying to make sense of what I am meaning here, it is coming across better in my mind haha. I'll probably cone back to this post later and elaborate more. In the mean time, what do you all think?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

When someone finds a topic on ozzu from a search engine, at the end of a topic a list of related threads is shown already. Go ahead and try it!
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Haha, i forgot i even typed this topic. I was in starbucks on my iPhone thinking of something and this idea popped into my head. Took me ages to type it on the iPhone. Cold Coffee is not fun.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts