vBulletin

• andmcgr
  • Born
  • Born
  • andmcgr
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why dosent this forum use vBulletin? I have so many ideas about how this forum could become #1 in all of the webmaster forums.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• andmcgr
  • Born
  • Born
  • andmcgr
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Some other things that I just thought of:

-A buy/sell/trade section like digitalpoint (it is one of the main reasons why they are doing so good)
-The design: Could be made to look more like a webmaster forum, more than a heavy metal rock band.

Overall I like this forum. I think that over time it will grow bigger than most other webmaster forums.

Cheers
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ozzu is pretty friggin big so not too sure where you are coming from. I seriously doubt using vbulletin will make this place any more popular.

Plus a Google Search for webmaster forum lists this forum as number one.
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am a member of a few webmaster forums (not that I remember which ones, too addicted to Ozzu!) and this one is the best by far. I doubt vbulletin will make it any better and to be frank, I like ozzu better and always HAVE liked ozzu better as a phpbb forum!
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Forum Admin Forum

This is a spam thread guys. ;)
  • gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NCL- England

Post 3+ Months Ago

i personally think that phpbb is the best forum script avalible, i dont like vbulitin. if ozzu was running that i would use it. and SMF is too easily hacked......
  • snook
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • snook

Post 3+ Months Ago

andmcgr wrote:
Some other things that I just thought of:

-A buy/sell/trade section like digitalpoint (it is one of the main reasons why they are doing so good)
-The design: Could be made to look more like a webmaster forum, more than a heavy metal rock band.

Overall I like this forum. I think that over time it will grow bigger than most other webmaster forums.

Cheers

How it should looks for looks more like *webmaster forum*?

Abut buy/sell/trade i think is not task for forum. Better will be to develop some additional script/part of the community for this opportunity. I don't like that all communitites is JUST forum. It should be more than just forum.

Cheers...
  • Misafir
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Misafir

Post 3+ Months Ago

i personally think that vbulletin is the best
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why is anyone complaining about search engine rankings of OZZU? ... like grinch said it is number one on google for "webmaster forum" and it has a pagerank of 7 ...
  • dojo
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Timisoara, Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have vbulletin and switched from a heavily modded phpBB. I regret to this day. My phpBB was way better, with less issues and hacks that don't work. OZZU is awesome as it is and I admire them for the great work on the script. Don't buy anything ... you have achieved so many things with phpBB, proving that the script doesn't matter, it's all about the admin :)
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

phpBB is much better then vBulletin. I have used some forum using vBulletin and those forums are not even half as good as this. On the plus side, phpBB forums are easy to navigate through. I like OZZU as it is.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts