Virus Alert on Ozzu

• Hob Bramble
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Indiana, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Earlier today I hopped by Ozzu and my anti-virus software went of with two virus notifications. At the moment, I simply chose "access deny" and went on browsing the forum without any problems.

However, a little later when I came back, I got the same two errors again. I played around a little, and found that the error messages only display if I exit my browser, start it back up, and go to Ozzu (in other words, if I navigate away from Ozzu, and then back, the errors do not return).

I'm currently using Firefox version 2, my virus software is Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic version 7.06.00.270, and my OS is Windows Vista Buisness edition.

Also, last night I enabled the "Remember Me" feature, and the problem never occurred previous to my doing this - is this possibly the cause?

Here is a screenshot of the virus alerts:
Click here for a larger version.

That's it. I'm assuming it's probably the "Remember Me" thing causing it, and Avira just being picky, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

It has nothing to do with Ozzu from what I can tell. You probably got infected by something else.

HTML/Exploit.Mhtml is something nasty and you should do some scans and fix it.
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am having now issues with ozzu, Everything seems fine for me.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The smartDark them you are using is not the preferred ozzu theme. It was the original and is still available. Switch to the default light theme and see if you still get the error.
  • Hob Bramble
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Indiana, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I tired it out using the light theme, as well as with "Log me in automatically" disabled, but I still get the error (when I hit Ozzu, not when I log in). However, I'm only getting one error now, and not two.

I tired clearing out my cookies, but that didn't seem to change anything. I also ran a couple of virus scans scans, but nothing came up.

Since no one else is having the problem, it's probably on my end, but I can't figure out why Ozzu seems to be what sets it off.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts