What this topic

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

For people that try to help everyone (I try to be that person) Its sometimes hard to keep track off all the topics Im helping with, sometimes 12 or so at a time, also sometimes Ozzu Programming forum gets a Spike and 20 topics are started in a day and all are being answer witch moves some to the second page and are lost. I was wondering if having a mod that lists all the topics that I (the user) marks as Watch this topic could be generated into a list for easy access. Then as the topic s solved or goes out of my (the user's) expertice they could take it off there Watch this topic list.

I know that there is a email thing that watches the topics but I get so many emails that its hard to organize them all. Having a list would make it alot easyer. This would sort of be like a help desk mod in a way.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

There's already a "view your posts" link here on the top right of the main page
http://www.ozzu.com/search.php?search_id=egosearch

Do you need more than that?
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well that shows all posts, at least most of them. That are reasent. So if I post in What Programming language do you know or anything like that type of topic (that gets posts everyday) it loads up the first page alot. Now if that could just have a simple mod that would allow the selection of whitch forum to view or just be able to order the list by forum, it would basicly do that job.

EDIT:
Well after looking at the bottom of Ozzu page i see that there is a page that lists the topics you are watching. So this is what I have been looking for. Ill just have to deal with the emails.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Too funny. I forgot about that link. Dang, I've been here three years almost now and I just clicked that link for apparently the first time and realized, the only topic I was watching was nearly 3 years ago when I first got here. *lol You gave me my chuckle for the night. I don't mean that to sound rude or anything. I read, almost everything here but can't believe I "overlooked" that link all that time! (Guess it was just cause I didn't need it.)
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

The management area for watched topics was a new feature I added a few months ago as I specified here:

http://www.ozzu.com/announcements-rules/ozzu-upgraded-t56097.html

Might want to read through those in case you missed anything else ;)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts