Why was my post deleted?

• xamix
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • xamix

Post 3+ Months Ago

I´d like to know the reason why the post i´ve made offering invitations to live messenger was deleted, since it was nothing illegal and some people might be interested in receiving those invitations. It wasn´t even blocked but deleted...i don´t understand why.
greetings
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

i am guess but they dont want a bunch of people just comming looking for live invites
  • WoRd Of WiSdOm
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Riverside,California

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok first off im not tryin to come off as a jerk. This comes from personal experience.. READ THE RULES.. If you think you have read them you havent. In my short time at ozzu i have seen countless "why was my post deleted" threads. well if you would read and follow the rules people it wont get deleted. Honestly how hard is it to take 5 min out and read the rules. If you read them right and all the way you wouldnt be asking why. Second I'm sure the mods had a reason they dont just wake up and say i think ill pick on said member...The point im trying to get at is follow the rules and this kind of stuff wont happen... :x
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

My apologies. I had moved it to the moderator board for review on Friday and got distracted at work and forgot to send you a PM to let you know. I was gone for the weekend and didn't see the discussion on it until just now. I've returned the post to the general board. My apologies for the delay, but I wasn't really at OZZU at all this weekend.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts