If you could change one thing at Ozzu what would you change?

• Reflections
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, I am agree with u.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Lord Sage
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Really nice improvements!
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nothing specific just now BWM

But last time I logged in I did notice the changes, or one or two that jumped out at me lol

What would I change..I really don't know at this minute.
  • Reflections
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

If possible change the top banner with a new colour and design.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

I remember why I went awol now lolol

I could'nt find the smilies and to me the replies did not seem very helpful so I gave up the ghhost:

I now just saw the smilies for like one second then *ping they were gone..that means a *doh

I just clicked 'advanced reply' and was sent off site to a search engine..*duh

When I get here I want to post in the text box and add my smilies without searching for them (I HAVE LOTS OF SITES TO KEEP UPDATED SO TIME IS LIMITED THESE DAYS). I don't hold with teasers. Example, today they are there one minute but gone in a second. Maybe some kind soul can explain how to find them quickly!

No smilies used in this message!

Quote:
If possible change the top banner with a new colour and design.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You cannot be serious?

AH! the smilies are now in my view in 'edit'...oops...now they are gone...this is a joke right?

llolololololollolol
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

suzie wrote:
I just clicked 'advanced reply' and was sent off site to a search engine..*duh

That is precisely what you do to get to the smilies, you hit "Advanced Reply" - then you can see full posting form. Why would you get sent off to a search engine? Can you post a screenshot? I have a hunch you might have spyware on your computer that is hijacking the link or something. Does that ever happen for you anywhere else where you are getting redirected to some search engine? What search engine is it?
  • Evenhost-PR
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

More photo competitions >.<
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think it'll be precise, and not confusing when for example forum in the Market, in premium members section be put on with one or two sample of posts so members will not get confused posting anything else.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

George L. wrote:
i think it'll be precise, and not confusing when for example forum in the Market, in premium members section be put on with one or two sample of posts so members will not get confused posting anything else.

I'm sorry, what?
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Craig, thanks for asking. I mean in the premium member section. There's one Market forum for trade and sell ( under your own risks ).

I don't really know how to use it. I think it's good that we have a manual/ instructions or something specifically for that forum so we will not risk posting something against ozzu rules.
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Question solved. Seemed only a misundertstanding. Thanks, Ozzu and all great moderators, :)
  • Toby01
  • Toby01

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is the only site will get better and everybody's input would help be a very successful site..Tp be honest skins, and all that as long as i find what i need to find then that makes me happy...:)

soulty bring some ideas into it i mean some of your findings do you need to be a designer to see these or probably need them pointed out...can't you get on board and do somethink to make it better...xD
  • Toby01
  • Toby01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry or posting again but member since 2004 wow 3 post lol it must have been formated lost the site ieving a email about the chances which i added to favourites then ...well that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it..
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's always good to see people from back in 2004 who haven't posted actually take part in some way nearly 4 years later. Very impressive. I'm one of the 2004ers who just never went away :lol:.
  • Toby01
  • Toby01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes i agree i was actually trying to remember at first why i was here...how embarrasing i was thinking....lol i remembered after a search a hard drive issue...anyway i wanted to make my own web page and i think i will be on this forum more often :)
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Excellent. You can't go wrong here i can't tell you how much credit i could give to Ozzu for the help that i've got from here with website designover the last 3 and a bit years.

I was a novice to begin with and was using frames etc to build a site, now it's all PHP and CSS etc etc and it's only just beginning.

Good to hear you're sticking around.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

I too am a 2004...

Ah! I get this smiley thing now. They are there till I press enter then gone, thats in advanced mode as you say BWM but the minute I press enter the smilies are gone. You cannot backtrack because the 'advanced' is also gone.

Quote:
That is precisely what you do to get to the smilies, you hit "Advanced Reply" - then you can see full posting form. Why would you get sent off to a search engine? Can you post a screenshot? I have a hunch you might have spyware on your computer that is hijacking the link or something. Does that ever happen for you anywhere else where you are getting redirected to some search engine? What search engine is it?

The advanced is jut fine now. No idea what the problem was. I know now what I would change and thats to have the smilies always visable till your post is finished.

Anyway I go with what everyone else wants of course.

No smilie because they went lol
  • Toby01
  • Toby01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Now i need to get use to this forum, i am after creating a shop online...to start of with i know this is the wrong section were to post lol but to get a template to start of with were do i get one from for starters....also i would like to say i am a newbie at all the web design and stuff...but any help would be appreciated...even if you feel like telling me to go away go easy when you say it...I might be barking up the wrong tree, but you all seem well advance on me....Thanks

Toby
  • Toby01
  • Toby01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Forgot to mention could some 1 direct me which section i need to go to ask this question...I: am trying to stick to the rules :)
  • Reflections
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Go to "general discussion" or "advertising section" to ask your questions.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Reflections wrote:
Go to "general discussion" or "advertising section" to ask your questions.

No, for this type of thing, go to Web Design or Programming section :lol:
  • Reflections
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank u Bogey.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 382 posts