AllWebMenus 3.1.520 major problem

• waitingforjune
  • Born
  • Born
  • waitingforjune

Post 3+ Months Ago

I downloaded the shareware version of AWM for something I am working on. I worked on this menu for over 6 hours (9PM-past 3AM), only to find out that you cannot compile in the shareware version. Is there someone out there who would be willing to help me out, by either compiling it, giving me a reg code, or getting me a full version install file? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. And don't worry about me just asking for a reg code so I can pirate the prog. This is the only time I plan on using AWM, I just needed a prog to make all the coding easier.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

:!:

Did you read the Rules & Regulations before posting this?

Quote:
Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permision will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

waitingforjune wrote:
And don't worry about me just asking for a reg code so I can pirate the prog. This is the only time I plan on using AWM, I just needed a prog to make all the coding easier.

I wonder what the manufacturers would have to say about this. I'm sorry that you spent so long making your menu, but the law is the law. If you really want an illeagal reg code I cannot believe that you can't find one in the vastness of the internet.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cease to amaze me, please.

If you're walking down the street and you see a car you like, do you just have a friend steal it for you?

Software is like any other commodity/good/service. You're not entitled to it just because it exists.

//LOCKED

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts