An announcement system

• Ondes
  • Born
  • Born
  • Ondes

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey all.

I am wanting to make an announcement system for a website. Previously I had a quick and dirty one using PHP made by a friend, but as I said it was just that - quick and dirty.

For it, I need to be able to have a page where I can input information. Then, this information is displayed on another page like a banner. I also need the banner part to be updated everytime I change the text via an input page. I'd also like to be able to have the ability to use colors and images but that's not 100% necessary.

I need help making code for this something like this. Anyone that can, thank you!
  • Ondes
  • Born
  • Born
  • Ondes

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any help people?
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't think anyone can just create this for you here. The forum is more for troubleshooting - if you write some code and you have a problem with it, or want it tested, or want people's opinions on it, you can put it up and people will be happy to help. But it's a little more difficult to ask for someone to write the whole code for you.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

try http://www.hotscripts.com
  • Ondes
  • Born
  • Born
  • Ondes

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks, and as long as someone could lead me along the right path, I don't need all the code lol. Just having trouble finding WHERE/HOW to start. Thanks again.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts