Autoresponder sign up box script trouble

• honeyham
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • honeyham

Post 3+ Months Ago

Does anyone know how to add an autoresponder sign up box script (that client purchased) to my xhtml page? This is the script he provided:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://forms.aweber.com/form/##/##########.js"></script>

The "########" are actually numbers that I figured are best not to post since this is something my client purchased.

Using Dreamweaver8 I put the script between the body tags of the document...didn't work....then i tried between the head tags...still didn't work. My preview in browser shows no change at all. But after publishing a test page, whether it was added to the body or head, it would load only part of the page and forever say "loading". What am I doing wrong? Also, I was trying to figure out if MAYBE it was a problem on the other side...so I tried to go to the address in the provided script...but it never loads. Is that an indication that there is something wrong with the form/script? Is it really supposed to be as simple as copying and pasting the script into the page?

Thanks in advance!
  • honeyham
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • honeyham

Post 3+ Months Ago

There must've been a problem on the other end. I just tried again and it worked...and also when visiting the address in the script, it loaded up fine. Problem resolved!! I'd delete this if I could so as not to waste anyone's time, but I don't see a delete option.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts