Backend user area options

• Travis Coats
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Travis Coats

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everyone, I am re-doing my site largely to cater to prospective clientele and was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on an easy to implement backend system that offers a private forum and customized message board. The goal is to have users the ability to login on the front page and then be redirected to a dynamic page that will display project details pertinent to their case.

I am using Dreamweaver CS3 for all of the coding, and I feel that making something like this requires much more technical knowledge than I have. That's one of the main reasons I was hoping to integrate my login on the front page with a CMS, but I am not sure which one will suit my needs. If anyone is up to this I could pay you to create something that matches the look and feel of the site. Just shoot me an email through the site, and we can talk pricing. Hopefully though their is an option already available.

I hate CMS systems largely because I can't alter them - only because of my lack of technical knowledge. I feel more comfortable working within Dreamweaver and keeping everything looking similar in regards to the theme of the site.

Thanks for any help
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post