Best Program for Dynamic Photo Galleries

• qsch
  • qsch

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi I am looking to include a web gallery on one of my website pages. Ideally one with different sub sections (my site http://www.theoldfort.com). I need various albums, one with rooms, property surroundings etc and I don't know which program I should use. I know there is the photoshop and dreamweaver album makers but they seem to only give the options of one album not several albums in one gallery. Also I would like to choose one where I can easily customize the theme to suite my site and one where I can easily add and remove photos. A little eye candy wouldnt be too bad either. Thanks in advance! Q
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• qsch
  • qsch

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey no help?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

For Ozzu we have a gallery here:

gallery/

Look over it and see if that is something you might like. If it is powered by Coppermine which you can obtain for free here:

http://coppermine-gallery.net/

This requires you to have PHP, but it makes it very easy to keep things organized and to continually add new items to the gallery. If you are looking for something client based that you can use on your own computer to prepare the galleries, I have only used Adobe Photoshop in the past to do something like that.
  • roje0913
  • Student
  • Student
  • roje0913

Post 3+ Months Ago

pretty easy to just use links on one main page to each gallery then have the chosen gallery open below (set one as the default) you can do this with php, ajax or iframes(yuck). You could use a free lightbox version if you dont have one of your own.
  • firefox2442
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • firefox2442

Post 3+ Months Ago

hmmmmmm thanks for those links
Moderator Remark: Excessive punctuation/emoticons removed

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts