Best way to design SEO friendly sites

• seonow123
  • Born
  • Born
  • seonow123

Post 3+ Months Ago

Could any one tell me please best way for designing SEO friendly sites. I want to design website on health and want to add flash on homepage. Could this would be SEO friendly.
  • Gosan
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Jupiter, FL

Post 3+ Months Ago

Flash is anti SEO. You can have some flash, but don't use it for your nav bars.

If you don't have any clue about SEO, then it's going to take you a lot of time learning about it, or you could hire someone to do your SEO for you. That can lead to problems though.

The best thing to do is to get some SEO software to help you, and then do the SEO work for your site yourself. SEO powersuite is a GREAT tool for SEO, and it doesn't cost that much. You will have to read a lot and watch a lot of videos, but it'll be worth it.
  • woocom01
  • Born
  • Born
  • woocom01
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sitespeed (using JPGs instead of PNGs)
No Flash
No frames
content rich
  • grayt cummings
  • grayt cummings

Post 3+ Months Ago

for seo friendly sites, you have to have content that are keyword rich and unique. make your articles readable and interesting too. so the design should be clear and not that flashy.
  • Steve-Hostirian
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: St. Louis MO 63146

Post 3+ Months Ago

seonow123 wrote:
Could any one tell me please best way for designing SEO friendly sites. I want to design website on health and want to add flash on homepage. Could this would be SEO friendly.

It's been almost 2 months - have you launched your site yet? For SEO purposes, try to use keyword rich domains and title tags. Very often, I'll see these sites rank higher in SERPS than competing sites with more backlinks and higher PR. :D
  • Silvertongue62
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

seonow123 wrote:

To answer your question. You CAN use flash on the homepage and maintain a seo friendly homepage. Many people dont like to design with flash because standalone it is not seo friendly. Search engines dont read movies well. Although they have come far but not far enough.

1) Make sure your page isn't done in flash
2) Use a container and tables to isolate the flash
3) Make sure you have a very content rich page. (Verbage)
4) Understanding that search engines love keywords in the first 250 words of every page.
5) Most important - Make sure your flash container is labeled properly. It also wouldn't hurt to make it a relevant link.

I use flash in many of my apps and although flash itself isnt search engine friendly, it can be used in a seo friendly manner.

I hope this helps! Good Luck....

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts