Brower problems

• yukmouth
  • yukmouth
  • Loc: Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

:cry: I need help in tryin to figure out why some of the of the code that was written by another designer is not showing in Netscape version ?. I viewed the code at my school which I think is the current version in Mac.
The frames (newleft.htm and body.htm) show perfect in I.E maybe because I viewed it in I.E. But the person I'm doin the freelance for can't see the changes. Can someon help me with finding out my problem? The site url is nezpottery.com

P.s the left frame has an applet for the nav buttons. In the version at my school, Netscape x.x (probably the newest version) I see the img to the far left side which is an eagle border and di can see the buttons and the white bg which ignores the blue bg. In my employers Netscape in PC, U can see the blue bg and buttons, but not img in the left hand side of the window.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok, Im not quite sure i can help you, but when i used netscape i always had problems viewing java. My suggestion would be to make the buttons rollover images instead. And Netscape tends to have some problems with frames i have heard, so try divs and tables instead.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I looked at the page in many different browsers. I even looked in NetScape 4.08. The site works fine, no problems at all. So either you've fixed your frames problem, or your friend was viewing a cached copy of the site.

I know you weren't asking, but...you should really consider doing away with the java applet. The effect can be achieved very simply with CSS which makes viewing the page faster and smoother
  • yukmouth
  • yukmouth
  • Loc: Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

:) Thanx for da help. I nested a table within a table and it fixd the problem.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts