Can I sychronize sales to automatically update online...

• toebreaker
  • toebreaker

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, Guys, I'm hoping you can help me out with this e-commerce question I have. I run a small business selling motorcycle accessories and general bike merchandise. It's a brick-and-mortar shop, but I'm also toying with the idea of selling the same merchandise I have in-store on my e-commerce site. However, a major issue for me is being able to automatically update what is sold in-store and online to record availability of merchandise. For example, I don't want to sell anything online that I just sold in-store a few minutes ago and vice versa. Can I somehow synchronize the two? Thanks so much for your help! :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

What kind of inventory system are you currently using to manage your merchandise? It's certainly possible to have your web site use the same database as your existing system, but it's dependent on what kind of system you currently use.
  • toebreaker
  • toebreaker

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, I no know we use a barcode inventory system for in-store right now. I'm away right now for a few days so I can't give you real details on it until after I get back. What, are you thinking, spork?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts