CMS + subscription service

• graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can anyone recommend a CMS or CMS + plugins that will allow me to build a "typical" dynamic website, sell content subscriptions and individual downloads.

I would prefer something built on PHP/MySQL, but I'm willing to look into other stuff.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• MadeinHeaven

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, it depend on your website objective, but I think JOOMLA is the best one for CMS and flexible to development, JOOMLA have many interesting components and modules, for more information you can visit to this site http://www.joomla.org
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the reply MadeinHeaven, but I was actually hoping someone could recommend a monetization/subscription/paid download plugin for one of the popular CMS's or an external service that would allow paid downloads, etc. (I'm reasonably familiar with wordpress, joomla, drupal and a few others) Sorry, maybe my original post wasn't overly clear about that.

I have a client who wants to bring his publishing company online and I'm looking for some good ways to do ebook downloads, content subscriptions and the like. I'm trying to help point him in the right direction based on price, ease of use, etc.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts