Combining Databases with Visual Web Developer

• Lexig2004
  • Born
  • Born
  • Lexig2004

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all,
I am new to the site and somewhat new to web design. I have so many questions to ask and I am hoping that someone out there can answer them. My first question is.
I am in the process of designing a website for one of my clients. I am using Visual Web Developer but I am used to ASP.Net. On his site he wants a page where the customer can submit their information to the database. What type of coding shoudl I use for this page. Like I stated early I am kinda rusty and am trying to get back into the swing of things. Is there anyone out there that can help me. Thanks in advance.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well if you know ASP.Net Visual Web Developer should just help you code easier ... What type of database have you used in the past?
  • Lexig2004
  • Born
  • Born
  • Lexig2004

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've used Access.. I can do the drag and drop to the database. But I have a search page where, I'm trying to type in the information and pull from the database. Also I'm trying to get the users information and send it to the database. I've tried the same coding I used in ASP.Net but apparently it has changed because it said the coding is no longer used something in that area.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts