Css templates

• bayliner75
  • Student
  • Student
  • bayliner75

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

Sorry another question, if I need a template with say 8 nav buttons but would also need sub pages within those 8 nav buttons what would it be that I would be looking for when looking to download a template. I am getting confused by css full package and css full site ect.. not sure what to look for.

If any one could point me in the right direction i am looking to replace my exsisting alpine connection with a download template something to advertise ski chalet holidays

Any help will do

Regards

Paolo
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• mk27
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

bayliner75 wrote:
If any one could point me in the right direction i am looking to replace my exsisting alpine connection with a download template something to advertise ski chalet holidays

Any help will do

One free ski vacation and I'll do it for you.
:mrgreen:
  • bayliner75
  • Student
  • Student
  • bayliner75

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

Nice reply

I take it you build websites,

Ye you can a free holiday , as long as you fill the other 7 places with paying clients.

Paolo
  • mk27
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

bayliner75 wrote:
I take it you build websites

I can and have, yes!

Quote:
Ye you can a free holiday , as long as you fill the other 7 places with paying clients.
Paolo

:cry:

Well, just so you think I'm not being mean, I can't really help with the templates since I don't use them myself, I just code from scratch. I could probably figure it out, given an afternoon -- but that would be, you know, work...however, I am sure there are plenty of web-dev people who like to ski, so don't write off the possibility of looking around for someone in your area who does nice stuff and try making a deal like for a weekend or something...why not?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts