my dreamweaver didn't run anymore?

• ultimate11
  • Student
  • Student
  • ultimate11

Post 3+ Months Ago

i use my dreamweaver to code my web yesterday but when i come back the apps won't run?whats the problem on it?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why don't you just ask us to read your mind? It would be almost the same thing. You did not provide any information to give anyone a clue how to help you.
  • ultimate11
  • Student
  • Student
  • ultimate11

Post 3+ Months Ago

practically even my self I don't get it why some of my apps didn't run...and then we all know that the program that installed in the PC will show to the start menu right..so the situation like this...some apps that show to the start menu won't running but some apps that didn't shown in the menu still running such as my AV.. i really dont have any idea why thats happened...
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

It almost sounds like you created a new user profile somehow, because when you create a new user profile, there is a default "template" so to speak with what appears in the start menu. If you go to c:\Program Files, you should find all the programs that are installed. You might have to go to them manually and recreate shortcuts, or better yet find out what happened to your original profile.
  • ultimate11
  • Student
  • Student
  • ultimate11

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've already tried that ...going in the program files and yes I've seen all the program that I installed and guest what some apps won't run...
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you tried restoring your computer to a restore point prior to when this happened?
  • ultimate11
  • Student
  • Student
  • ultimate11

Post 3+ Months Ago

what do you mean?restore factory settings?the default setting of the PC when it comes out to the market.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts