easiest web design software?

• cornwallis
  • cornwallis

Post 3+ Months Ago

hii friends,i start to learn web design from before few weeks i want know easiest web design software and i had search google so get lot of software but confused because i don't know about them so anybody suggestion which software you have use.

thank you, :)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Kevin-Johnson
  • Kevin-Johnson

Post 3+ Months Ago

Basically if you want design website then you require Photoshop for image creation and Dreamweaver for HTML editing. But If you want to make your website easily then you can go with CMS where you don't require to do more codding or design, you can get everything ready-made such as themes, plugins etc.
  • leonpot
  • leonpot

Post 3+ Months Ago

A lot of people would suggest Dreamweaver, but you will need to pay for a license... it's pretty simple with Dreamweaver, it even completes your tag's when your typing them, that's why i like it..

But.......If you really want to learn typing code and you wanna use a program which is free, i would suggest Notepad++. You can easily see where your beginning and ending tag is etc...
  • Mollywhite
  • Mollywhite

Post 3+ Months Ago

The easiest way to design a website is choosing a wonderful CMS application for that.
Among them, I appreciate WordPress most, and there are lots of free responsive WordPress themes and plugins you can choose.
  • deansteven
  • Born
  • Born
  • deansteven

Post 3+ Months Ago

I preferably use Firebug which is an extension of Firebox and it helps to view HTML and CSS code ,we can adjust our style immediately ..At first you might only use it for a few basic things, just viewing code perhaps.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts