Flash embed Help in HTML Code (Using Notepad)

• Lucky2710
  • Born
  • Born
  • Lucky2710

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know most people are thinking he's using basic notepad HTML coding instead of a program like dreamweaver, to embed a flash video file? And yes I am because i am taking a class on web design and my teacher is making us learn this code method. For my final project, before i she will let us use dreamweaver, we are making a web page of our choice. I chose to make a portfolio of all my Flash Animations from my Flash Class. I have got the video to play and have stoped the loop action, that was no problem. But now to make it more user friendly i would like to add some sort of "control bar" (Play, Pause, Volume, you know the bascis) under or across the bottom of the video.

So my question is how? How do you make a "control bar" of some sort for the file? Can I use coding like " <param name="???" value="???"> to achieve my goal? Or do I need to embed a player into my coding? But this is for a project, so if i need a licence for the player im not goning to do it, cause i'm looking to do this for FREE, if at all possible. If i cant do it for FREE then i won't at all! But PLEASE HELP!!! THANKS
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

There's tons of free tutorials on how to build a Flash video player
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fl ... h&aq=f&oq=