Floating DIV issues in IE6

• Travis Coats
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Travis Coats

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you go hereto this page in IE6(if any of you actually use it ;) ) you will notice that, as well as most of my other pages using the same structure, that the div to the right, which has no float with a margin to clear the floated element containing the quick navigation and info, is being pushed down for some reason. Anyone know of a fix for this. I finally got my lists to display correctly -excluding the .png transparency being some light color-by negating all margins and padding on the ul tag in CSS and then applying the target specific css lower in the Cascade.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

*Looked at it quick*

I think the problem in "CDReleases.jpg". This heading isn't done like the headings on other pages. I think that's causing your wrap issue.
  • Travis Coats
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Travis Coats

Post 3+ Months Ago

I figured the image might be a little too large, and causing the push, but it displays fine in Opera/Firefox/Safari/IE7. The other incident of this happening is on my contact page. However on this page there is no Image file (header that is too big), only CSS styled DIVS. So I am still left wondering what is causing the push on all the content in my right div of my content. I will shorten the graphic on the listen page and see how it helps, but I still wonder.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think this topic might help

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts